Actress Sonia Agarwal who is back to don the grease paint for the Tele-serial ’Naanal’, produced by Kushboo, says, ’my husband (director Selvaraghavan) is delighted that I am acting again. When I was engulfed in a confusion, to whether act again or not; it was he who motivated me and encouraged me to face the camera’.

’Though I have acted in just 10 films beginning with ’Kadhal Kondein’, I am recognized as an actress who always delivers a good performance. I hope Naanal will elevate me and take me to a closer level with the womenfolk’, says the heroine turned TV star.

Sonia Agarwal is aspiring to act in the movies of Mani Ratnam and Priyadharshan. She also has plans to venture in to producing tele-serials in the near future.

’I am in no hurry to make a comeback to cinema. If it come across as a powerful emotional film like Poo, I may think of my comeback on big screen’, concludes Mrs. Sonia Selvaraghavan.

Print this post

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Masala photo gallery

shriya asi bhav ph chopra s se h kan new