The Bigg Boss finale will have Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty facing each other for the first time ever after 8 years. So also Sambhavna Seth and Rakhi Sawant who cannot stand each other.

Sambhavna who will be performing in the finale on Saturday says," I am also excited to meet Shilpa since I missed the chance to meet her when I was evicted from the show. Moreover, it is going to be a thrilling experience to meet Akshay. I never had a chance to meet him earlier, and I would love to dance with him."

"Rakhi has been there and done that. I was not aware that she is going to perform in finale. It is good that she is performing. I used to perform with her in her stage shows. However, this is going to be after a long time that we will be coming face to face."

"I am going to perform on Helanji’s song; it is my favorite song. I am nervous as well as excited about it. I am a great fan of Helanji, and I am nervous because it is impossible to match to her," Sambhavna adds.

So who will be the winner according to her?

"I think after whatever Rahul has done, he has become a winner in my eyes. However, if now I have to guess, I think Ashu deserves to win. Not only because of his financial condition, but because he was a patient guy through out the show. Everyone’s behaviour was so inconsistent, but Ashu never lost his cool. He used to crack jokes, never quietly back stabbed like Zulfi. I want Ashu to win; I have been voting for him and have also informed all my friends, relatives to vote for him."

Apart from Rakhi Sawant and Sambhavna Seth, many other contestants and celebrities will be performing at the finale. Also, Ravi Kissan maybe be entering the Bigg Boss house tonight.

Print this post

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Masala photo gallery

shriya asi bhav ph chopra s se h kan new